“Our Mission at the Animal Emergency & Urgent Care is to provide quality urgent and emergent medicine and surgery for our referring communities clients’ pets by practicing our core values everyday: high standards, patient advocacy, exceptional service, mutual regard, creativity, and sound fiscal management.”
- This will be an AAHA Emergency and Critical Care Standards accredited facility.
- Our patients needs to sustain life, receive pain relief, skilled urgent, emergent, and critical care will be advocated at all times.
- Client care will exceed their expectations.
- We will make a commitment to respect and support each other toward creating a strong cohesive entity: everyone contributes, no one stands by and watches.
- A creative, problem solving approach to clinic operations will be structured and encouraged.
- All activity will not only be undertaken with humane principles in mind, but on a sound financial basis.